Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Greetings!

Welcome to my new blogging home! Like many others, I am an orphan from mblog, which recently shut its doors due to financial woes. My best friend Michael (who I HOPE to link with on my blog) clued me in on this site, so I am trying it out.

For those who do not know me, I am a proud gay father of an eleven year old son. He is my pride and joy...not to mention a "spittin' image" of me. As I get used to this new home, I'll be uploading pics now and then.

While my blog may not be the most exciting read, at least you will get to see the real me...my thoughts, my fears, my hopes, and my dreams...and maybe a little sarcastic wit thrown in for good measure.

So for now, welcome...and I hope you enjoy your visit inside my blogmind!

1 Comments:

Blogger Michael said...

Cool!! I love it. Even the color scheme you picked out says Drew!!

10:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home