Friday, October 15, 2004

Chilled to the Bone

It's cold in here! Maybe it's just my perception, but it seems like (yet again) we passed directly from fall into winter in Cincinnati. Typically, on Friday evenings, I don't do much of anything. I am rather tired of the bar scene, and only go out 2-3 times a year. Don't want to go shopping, so it sounds like this evening will consist of a little 'net surfing and a movie under a couple of blankets.

Tried to call Mom to wish her "happy birthday" twice today. Got her voicemail at work, sang into it (I don't mind singing to a live body, but can't stand singing on a message). Called her a little while ago at home, and got her voicemail THERE as well! Sounds like Mom is partying the night away! hehehe

I am trying to keep my mood up. I know, staying home on a Friday night can possibly make it less upbeat, but I just don't like dealing with the drama. Sounds like I'm creating some of my own....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home