Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Tick tock tick tock tick tock....

That's the sound of the clock, passing time ever so slowly until vacation....

Have you ever noticed that (as we age) time seems to move faster? That is until we want it to move quickly, at which time (pun intended) it moves at a snail's pace.

We're all about being prepared for the vacation this year. About the only thing I need is a time-released feeder for the aquarium and I'm set. Already taken care of the cat, don'tchaknow...and no, she doesn't get to eat the fish!

They say we'll have a formal night, a semi-formal night, and a pirate night on the Disney Magic. Haven't decided on taking a tux. I don't dress for Halloween...but surprisingly I'm considering it for the cruise.

That's it for now. All of this talk about ticking clocks and pirates is getting me in the mood for "Peter Pan". Ironic, wouldn't you say?

1 Comments:

Blogger Michael said...

Your wit and humor always amazes me. Ticking Clocks...Peter Pan...you are just too witty. Love Ya!

2:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home