Tuesday, June 06, 2006

A heavenly concoction

I doubt there is a single person on the face of this planet (with the possible exception of Michael) who could guess what two items I'm referring to in the title. A mix, if you will...of two ingredients so sublime that nothing mortal could touch it.

A song popped into my head last night as I was reading a discussion board. Okay, it was just a verse of a song...but a start nonetheless. Now my son and I are going to try to complete the song in the very near future. Are you ready? I doubt it! Anyhow, here goes:

On the first day of Cruisemas, Walt Disney gave to me: a week on a "Magic" sea!

(That "clunk" was the sound of Michael's jaw hitting the floor)

Hey...I could be talking reality TV here, huh?

Today's verse:

On the second day of Cruisemas, Walt Disney gave to me:
Two fun excursions,
and a week on a "Magic" sea!

Pick your jaw up, Michael....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home