Saturday, December 02, 2006

The MOST wonderful time of the year!

Okay, I can officially post that we're entering the holiday season. After all, we're now past Black Friday, which I attended. Yep, at WalMart at 5:00 AM for a special gift for my son. I need more resistance to temptation when I shop on that day. Put 500 frantic, screaming people together with being half asleep, and you know what you get? $300 out of your checking account. I only went to buy ONE thing, and ended up with 6.

I'm soooo excited for Christmas...then again, a little secret: I've been listening to Christmas music since November 1st. :-)

2 Comments:

Blogger Michael said...

YEAH!!!! A post, come on do it, post some more. You know I love your wit and humor. Good to see you managed to post again!!

9:33 PM  
Blogger StarGirl23 said...

i listen to christmas music all the time! i addicted to it! Shayna

5:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home